Where can I have foreign transcripts evaluated?

Return to Frequently Asked Questions

Approved agencies to evaluate foreign transcripts

Click the link for a list that is available on the Child Care Licensing website for CDHS:  http://media.wix.com/ugd/97dde5_ef32947a78930c5f9007b7b9bb90c450.pdf

www.naces.org - has a list of member organizations that evaluate foreign transcripts: http://www.naces.org/members.html

Copyright ©2015 Colorado Department of Education. All rights reserved.
Learning Management System (LMS) is copyrighted by Copyright © 2017 Vector Solutions
116.10.649.1: JPR-OH-WEB05